Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I the Dr. Farmer



I am a tiny former...........
I don't know the hyderabad and secunderabad is
ecxept this CBS and JBS...!!!
despite,
I'm wandering in the city,
By stepping in what ever bus i see,
as it might be running fast
or moving worst...
First stop to last stop,
Ordenary's to metro's,
Shoppings to shampaigns,
Pubs to parks,
all i used...!
I don't know, what i'm looking for...!
I don't know, what i'm doing here.....!!


Mehadipatnam to Ibrahimpatnam,
Nampally to Kukatpally,
Dilsukhnagar to Ashoknagar,
Kachihuda to Chilkalguda,
Wandering like mad wind..
Enjoying like sad mound..
I don't know, what i'm looking for...!
And why i'm running here..!!

Although,
I'm wandering on the narrow streets,
and in barrowed foreign cultures,
City buses are now looking like bullok-carts,
People are like farmers,
Struggling to go for smaller distances in longer times,
the offices are like
Paddy forms,
Picking money by sickles of files,
While we use those to harvest paddy...
Bluish clouds are replaced here with blackish clouds,
filled with chourasthas and vehicles creeps,
Ooohhh..prajaaa.........!!!!!!! !!!!
My bullock-carts are best than these,
Use them leaving these bloody vehicles emitting worsts
and use our elaborate ghat roads..
than these narrows,
and experience my villagy culture,customs n traditions
Pleaseee,
Don't adulterate them with western cultures....!!!


Imax's to Cinemax's
PVR's to MNR's
Club's to Canon's
Gokul's to Laser's
are looking like worst........
Oohh..h, my village is best
et all...!
Having
Green paddys and orange orchards,
Calm roads with country men,
Winter fires in the cold evenings,
Black pastorals towards green pastures,
Caravans of workers
With fast moves towards agri-fields,
Breathing pure air, not like carbonofied gases......
at last, and , and ,
I know what i look for...! and
I know what i do here in my beatiful, luxurious, fantastic Village.....!!!




all* (about the posts) rights reserved 
for www.mayacolours.org and maya only


contact The Editor at srikanth@mayacolours.org for permissions to reprint electronically or reprint on paper.