Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Passed Days, with my friends



Before
half a decade went off....
we are
just neighbours of a class....
later some days
made close..
of course,
now
u r part of my life.......!!!

Do u remember
that day we celebrated
new year......
Although its a pinch for u,
But
i enjoyed heavily along u dudes...
On every new year,
those memories
flushing me n
flashing me
infront of my eyes
tendering me a heart touch feel
at every glance...!!!

Anyway
now,
it's pleasure to meet u
in this happy occassion
in this summer
it's a pre-monsoon shower
to my ploughed land of heart...
germinating those days again
n again...
My friends never ends up....
My friendship never breaks up....!!!

Did u remember
those days....
which separated us among us
after the trio of successful annums....
I know
how ours eyes
felt....!
I know
the mean of the tears....!
that flew out of our heavy hearts....
and
Now,
this time again
picking those times
along the feel again
n touching hearts ....!!!

Occassion came to end
It's lie like truth....
however,
we have to go....
i have to go....
n
u have to go....
Ohh..god................!
how to tackle this time again
which again
isolating us again....
ohh..my parts of life
i can't leave u ....!!!

But,
Have to go....
yes,
have to....
In the procession of life........!!
Procession of life..........!!!


[
Waiting for another occasion 
for meeting u in that occasion....

Sooooon......!!!!!
]




all* rights (about the posts) reserved 
for www.mayacolours.org and maya only


contact The Editor at srikanth@mayacolours.org for permissions to reprint electronically or to reprint on paper or for personal use.